60 grit diamond segments are used for fine concrete grinding.
LeBurg 60 grit diamond segments are used for fine concrete grinding typically after grinding the concrete floor with 40 grit segments.
- 12mm high segments for longevity. Competitors’ concrete grinding segments are usually 10mm high.
- Redi Lock compatible shape to fit onto Husqvarna concrete grinders without having to buy overpriced concrete grinding shoes from Husqvarna.
- Double segments for twice the longevity than single segment concrete grinding shoes.
- Premium quality 60 grit synthetic diamond particles.
Before using these 60 grit diamonds use these 40 grit diamonds.
After using these 60 grit diamonds, use these 100 grit diamonds.
Typical Grinding Process:
- First grind on rough concrete 16 grit
- First grind on typical concrete 20 grit
- Second grind 40 grit
- Third grind 60 grit
- Fourth Grind 100 grit.
When to use 60 grit concrete grinding shoes
60 grit segments are used when grinding concrete floors finner and finner before resin bond polishing. Commonly you would start with 20 grit diamond segments and then possibly 40 grit and then 60 grit segments.
Soft, Medium, and Hard Metal Bonds
We sell 60 grit segments in soft, medium, and hard bond. Soft bond segments are used on hard concrete and hard bond segments are used on soft concrete. Learn more about metal bonds here.
These concrete grinding shoes are an alternative to using the Husqvarna Vari Grind G 600 which costs about $40 AUD each.