Hybrid Copper Diamond pucks create a smooth transition from concrete floor grinding and concrete floor polishing.
How do Hybrid Transitional Pucks work?
Hybrid transitional pucks are made from 25% synthetic diamond particles, 55% copper, and 20% resin. Resin pucks are made from 25% diamond and 75% resin. The copper is harder than resin pucks and will therefore last longer. The hybrid pucks will disperse heat better than resin pucks from the friction of concrete polishing. Resin pucks can cause smear marks as the resin becomes hot from the friction of concrete polishing.
- Premium synthetic diamond particles for consistent and smooth concrete floor polishing.
- Copper, diamond, and resin bond for dispersing heat to eliminate smear when hot.
- 10mm polishing thickness for longer-lasting polishing compared to the standard 8mm thick pucks.
- 15mm total thickness with added rubber cushion for consistently smooth polishing.
- Velcro backed for compatibility with all machines.
Before using the Hybrids use the 100 grit diamonds.
Velcro and Rubber Backing
Hybrid pucks have a velcro backing and a rubber impact cushion layer. This allows for consistent concrete floor polishing over slightly uneven surfaces as the velcro and rubber exurb impact over uneven areas.
These pucks are 10mm thick whilst the total thickness including the cushion is 15mm. Standard pucks are only 8mm polishing thickness and 12mm in total thickness.
These pucks are 4” in diameter rather than the standard 3” pucks. The larger size creates a longer-lasting puck and still fits onto all velcro backing plates of concrete grinders.
These hybrid pucks can be used as a substitute for the most expensive Copper Transitional Pads from Husqvarna.
These hybrid pucks are equivalent to the Hybrid Transitional Tools. from HTC Floor Systems.