Resin bond concrete floor polishing pucks are the best way to polish concrete floors.
Resin bond polishing pucks are used once the concrete grinding passes have been completed.
We use premium grade synthetic diamond particles so you can polish concrete to a maximum consistent luster.
The resin polishing thickness is 10mm whilst the total thickness is 15mm thick. This gives you 2mm more concrete polishing than most concrete polishing pucks allowing more coverage.
These resin pucks have a diameter of 75mm (3 inches) so you can fit either 3 or 6 pucks onto each velcro backing plate on your concrete grinding machine.
These resin pucks can be used as a substitute for the more expensive Husqvarna P 1200 resin bond pucks which sell for about $30 AUD.
Before using the resin pucks, use the 100 grit metal diamonds.
These are resin bond concrete floor polishing pucks. They are made from premium diamond particles for polishing concrete.
The pucks have a velcro backing and a rubber impact cushion layer. This allows for uneven impact over floors.
Do you need premium quality diamond particle diamond pucks that will not leave smear marks?
- 10mm high resin polishing high for greater range compared to the standard pucks are only 8mm high.
- Premium diamond particles for consistent polishing without smear marks.
- Standard 75mm diameter to fit onto all concrete grinders.
- Rubber impact cushion between the resin and velcro to allow for a consistently polished surface.
- The polishing thickness of 10mm for longer life compared to the standard 8mm thickness.
- The diameter of 100mm for longer life compared to the standard 75mm diameter pucks.
- Velcro backing for a quick change and consistent polishing.
- The total thickness of 15mm including a thick rubber cushion for even wear when polishing concrete floors.
We sell 50, 100, 200, 400 grit resin bond concrete polishing pucks. As the grit number becomes higher the puck will produce a smoother shinier surface. It is common to start with 100 grit and work your way up to 800 grit depending on the desired luster on the floor.
What’s the quality like?
We use premium diamond particles in all our products. Our prices are low so we can increase our customer base. We have visited 18 factories in China that manufacture concrete grinding and polishing tools. Our current supplier has the most knowledgeable staff that understood the polycrystalline diamond manufacturing process. One of the factories I visited manufactures concrete grinding tools for Husqvarna. Under examination, the quality of the Husqvarna diamond tools is identical to our diamond tools.
We stock 3 inch and 4-inch diameter pucks.
These resin pucks have a diameter of 100mm (4 inches). Most commonly resin polishing pucks are 75mm (3 inches) in diameter. These polishing pucks will last longer and still fit onto a planetary grinders’ velcro backing plate.
The total thickness is 15mm This includes the velcro and rubber impact cushion. The polishing thickness is 10mm. This is about 2mm thicker than the competitors’ concrete floor polishing pucks. This will give you a little more life in the polishing pucks. These 400 grit diamond resin pucks can be used as a substitute to the Husqvarna P 1200 resin bond pucks.